Each player takes turns deciding if the next card from
the deck is higher or lower than the card facing up.
- If correct, you get to move the stack of cards one 'card'
- If incorrect, move the stack one 'card' away from you.
- If the same card is pulled, you must move the stack
away from you
one 'card' and drink a few sips of beer
- After you guess, the new card from the deck is placed
on the stack and the game repeats.
- The first person to get the stack past their last card
- The loser must chug 1/4 of a beer (or an amount of your
choosing - we recommend 1/4 because many games go rather
Aces are HIGH
- if you go through an entire deck (a few games take a
while to win), we suggest doubling the chugging amount
at the end to 1/2 a beer.